Have a time to wake up your brain every day!
Before you go to work, before you study, it's a good idea to preheat your brain before you concentrate on something!
It can help elder people to prevent dementia.
Concentration, memory, calculation, spatial perception, instant judgment, etc.
It consists of simple but funny brain games.
There are currently 10 brain games in total.
* Count Blocks ( Spatial Perception ) - Count the number of blocks in space.
* Same Tiles ( Memory ) - You have to find the same shape in hidden tiles.
* Make 10 ( Solving ) - Connect tiles and make number 10.
* Speed Count ( Perception ) - Count the number of moving items quickly.
* Drop Order ( Memory ) - Remember the order of the blocks.
* Low Number ( Concentration ) - You have to touch quickly from a lower number.
* Arithmetic ( Calculation, instant judgment ) - Select the calculation symbol.
* Rotation ( Spatial Perception ) - You have to figure out the block appearance after rotation.
* Fruit Finding ( Perception ) - You have to find fruit among the moving items on the screen.
* Sum ( Calculation ) - Sum the numbers.
Like a cup of morning coffee, have a Brain Time every day.
And challenge best scores!