The storyline of this game (sometimes called Brick Breaker) is that a spacecraft named "Vaus" managed to escape when its mothership "Arkanoid" was destroyed. However, Vaus was then trapped in space and warped by an unknown enemy. Players help Vaus escape by destroying the bricks that are preventing it from breaking away. Vaus is the paddle that players control in the game.
Playing this game improves players' hand-eye coordination and strategic thinking skills. Kids can play it to have fun while learning useful skills needed in school.
The objective of this game is to break all the bricks on the screen using the ball. Players use the swipe or the accelerometer to control the board that keeps the ball from falling down. The game ends when the player's ball falls down. Hitting certain bricks can affect the game in different ways, like getting an extra life or missiles.
1) Over 101 levels (more to be added soon)
2) Levels are generated randomly which means you will see different bricks pattern every time you revisit a certain level
3) Different power ups (green brick gives life whereas orange brick gives missiles for easy level completion)
4) View your current score and best score on the same screen apart from the level number,number of lives,number of missiles and much more
5) Cool music and sound effects
6) Can pause your game anytime
7) Can mute the sound if unwanted
8) Tilt phone or touch and drag to move paddle
9) Super mode which allows you to advance to a new level after hitting four bricks
10) All levels are unlocked
11) No IAP and much more
Improve your strategic thinking skills and enjoy.Have fun...