• Unique double dummy solver providing six levels of computer AI play.
• Support for Standard American Yellow Card (SAYC, five card majors), Two Over One Game Forcing, and ACOL (four card majors, weak notrump) bidding.
• Bidding and play hints. Uncertain of what to bid or play? See what the computer would do!
• Bid and play checker. Compare your bid or play with the computer's as you play!
• Bidding explanations. Tap a bid for an explanation.
• Claim the remaining tricks and NeuralPlay's double dummy solver will verify your claim.
• Review the play of the hand at the end of the hand. Resume play from any point during the review.
• Not sure about the play of a hand? Step through an approximate double dummy solution!
• Play rubber bridge, duplicate teams, or practice with matchpoint scoring.
• Undo moves all the way to the beginning of the game.
• Replay hand.
• Achievements. Challenge yourself to accomplish them all!
• Leaderboard. Climb to the top of the leaderboard as you win!
• Share interesting hands with your friends.
• Save a human readable record of your bidding and play of a hand in the Portable Bridge Notation format (PBN). Open a PBN file for play review.
• Custom hand characteristics. Play deals with your desired distribution and point count.
• Designed for both tablets and phones.
Enjoy many features to learn and practice bridge, including:
• Bidding practice. Compare your bidding to the NeuralPlay AI's bidding.
• Card play practice. The NeuralPlay AI will automatically bid the hands.
• Double dummy play. Play the hand open against NeuralPlay's double dummy solver.
• Choose specific types of hands you would like to practice (mostly notrump, mostly strong two clubs, etc.).
Supported bidding conventions include: Stayman, Jacoby Transfers, Takeout Doubles, Negative Doubles, Fourth Suit Forcing, Jacoby Two Notrump, Michaels Cuebid, Unusual Two Notrump, Blackwood, Gerber, Strong Two Clubs, Weak Twos, Splinter Bids, Gambling Three Notrump, and Cappelletti (Hamilton).
We are continuing to develop and improve NeuralPlay Bridge. We welcome all your feedback. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.