Bridge is played by four players who form two partnerships. Players within a partnership face each other across a table. Traditionally, the players are referred to by the points of the compass - North, East, South and West. The two partnerships are North/South and East/West.
In Rubber Bridge a rubber is played as the best of three games. A game is won by the first partnership to score 100 or more points in successful contracts.
In Chicago Bridge you play four hands of Bridge. The winner is the partnership that scores the most points in those hands.
This version of Bridge supports both Rubber Bridge and Chicago Bridge. A version that supports Duplicate Bridge where you can play for virtual or real money is available at games.skillz.com/games
* Top free Bridge game, now with super strong card play engine.
* Bridge game engine built into the app so no internet connection is required to continue to play.
* Comprehensive Bridge Bid analyser
* Supports 5 card majors, strong 2 clubs, weak 1NT, Jacoby Transfers, weak-2bids and 2NT 11-12 points conventions.
* Automatically supports and plays Stayman, Gerber, Blackwood conventions.
* Choice of multiple card sets, card backs, card tables and backgrounds.
* Extensive score card information.
* Ability to locate deals matching many bidding criteria
* Auto bidding.
* Auto card play.
* Full undo and redo of all bids and cards played.
This Bridge game is ad-funded. You can choose to remove the adverts using the single In App Purchase within the app if that is your individual preference.