BudEye Calendar, available in English and Swedish.
We created BudEye Calendar and its little brother BudEye Planner to provide help to everyone in need of structuring their daily life. The app will try to achieve this by giving the user, parent or caretaker fully control over a highly customizable calendar with advanced functions like repeating days, a well thought system for the creation of routines and rapid access to them, security functions to prevent unwanted deletion of routines or calendars, synchronization to other iDevices and more! Do you or do you have anyone around you with ADHD, ADD, asperger's syndrome, down syndrome, autism or just having trouble to keeping track of the day? Then this app might be a great help getting order again in means of showing what to do on a given time with the help of pictures and steps if needed! Also BudEye is under continuous development so we love to hear from you!
A summary of functions:
- Customizable Text to Speech
- Personalize the Calendar for 5 different users
- Synchronize between any iDevice, using the same BudEye account.
- Create Routines with unlimited steps, called Actions, plannable on any date.
- Create your own pictures or the ones stored in your phone!
- Use the build-in picture library
- Create Folders to arrange your Routines
- Set background for the app
- Choose colors on seperate days in the Calendar
- Show the Calendar in Day, Week or Month view.
- Option to repeat items in the Calendar in multiple ways, for fast planning.
- Routine features:
* Show Timebar
* Ability to display Actions in full screen or show multiple in one view.
* Unlimited Actions, with their own text, picture and duration
* Choosable to forward to the next action by tapping
* Choosable to forward, when a given time is elapsed