- Designed according to paper “Physical Activity and Public Health: Updated Recommendation for Adults from the American College of Sports Medicine and the American Heart Association”.
- Only over 10 minutes brisk walking or running (speed start from 3mph to 12mph, or 5km/h to 19km/h) is counted as effective moderate- to vigorous-intensity physical activities. If you can run over 12mph you might not need this fitness app.
- Based on studies focused on people who had lost 30–50 lb (13.6–22.7 kg) and had not regained after several years, to help manage body weight and prevent gradual, unhealthy body weight gain in adulthood: Engage in approximately 60 min of moderate- to vigorous-intensity activity (around 240MET⋅min) on most days of the week while not exceeding caloric intake requirements; To sustain weight loss in adulthood: Participate in at least 60–90 min of daily moderate-intensity physical activity (around 240 - 360MET⋅min) while not exceeding caloric intake requirements. Some people may need to consult with a healthcare provider before participating in this level of activity.
- To save battery energy, the speed shown in the bottom of screen isn’t the realtime speed, it is the average speed of last 55yds (50 meters).
- Privacy: This app do NOT upload or download any data through network, and it only save the information shown on screen in local storage.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Any feedback please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks for choosing our product and hope you enjoy.