1. Bus routes all around taiwan: Search bus routes and stops info all around Taiwan. With Bus+, you can arrive anywhere.
2. Bus info: Check bus arrival time on our app. With our intuitive linear design, you can see the all the info you need to know. You can also tap on bus plates to see if the bus is an low-floor bus.
3. Bus+ Instant Search: Support "Widget" feature. No need to open app, check your bus arrival right in your desktop!
4. Group feature: Taking multiple bus routes? Organize your saved stops to your personalized group. Check your homepage for frequently used routes and save your time.
5. Nearby stops: This feature locates bus stops near your current location. It displays the stop in maps, and helps direct you to the stop.
6. Route Planner: Don't know which bus to take? Search with Google Maps route planner, and check arrival time directly in this feature.
7. Arrival Notice: Worried about missing a bus? Set an Arrival Notice, and we'll notify you when the bus comes.
8. Public bike info: Check public bike stations all around Taiwan. You can see the availability of each station. You can also save Ubike stations to your front page.
【Bus Routes We Support】
• Four-digits Highway buses
• All bus routes in Taiwan (including Kinmen and Lianjiang County)
【Public Bikes We Support】
• Great Taipei Area and Taoyuan: YouBike ( Ubike )
• Hsinchu City: YouBike ( Ubike )
• Hsinchu County: Charity Share Bike ( 愛心自行車 )
• Taichung City: iBike
• Changhua County: Changhua YouBike
• Tainan City: T-Bike ( Tainan Tour Bike )
• Kaohsiung City: CityBike ( CBike )
• Pingtung County: PBike
Our mission is to build the best public transportation app for you. We want Bus+ to be more than just a tool that helps you get around, but an app that is both beautiful and useful.
If you'd like to share your suggestions or report bugs, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or go to Bus+ App and tap "Contact Us" on the side column. We will get back to you ASAP!
You can also reach us at our Facebook Page: https://fb.me/twbusplus
1. The bus info on Bus+ is provided by the Department of Transportation of each local government.
2. The weather forecast provided on the Bus+ homepage is retrieved from Central Weather Bureau.