Cabin allows you to quickly manage your Kubernetes applications with easy scaling of deployments, ability to execute commands in containers, access logs and even add or delete labels.
Wherever you are, Cabin gives you quick access to your Kubernetes clusters with intuitive actions that will remind you of kubectl.
Highly configurable, Cabin can view Kubernetes objects. The standard pods, services and deployments but also ingress rules, replicasets, secrets, volumes and more.
Here are some key features that we love:
* Create basic deployments with single image
* Scale deployments
* Basic rolling update by changing the image only.
* Expose deployment via a service
* Remove and add labels
* Query by labels
* Access logs in multiple containers
* Exec commands in containers
* Set view based on namespaces
* View full YAML of objects
* Switch service types
* Edit service ports
* Open NodePort services in browser
* Swipe left to edit or delete entities
* Swipe down to refresh lists
In addition to show you what is coming in Kubernetes. Cabin brings an alpha preview of support for Helm, the Kubernetes package manager.
You can view a Helm repository or point to your own. Cabin will automatically setup Helm in your cluster if it is not present and you will be able to use it from your local machine.