The users are not required to hold an account with CAL to use the app and gain access to market data on shares, bonds and CAL’s unit trusts. However, CAL account holders are provided with premium features such as the ability to trade on-the-go, CAL investment recommendations to clients on a real-time basis and the ability to manage individual portfolios.
With the launch of this app anyone who has a smartphone will be able to test their hand at trading and investing. You can essentially buy, sell or just stay in touch with all your investments while you wait, it may be while you’re traveling or even when you’re stuck at a meeting. ‘CAL ONLINE’ also provides you financial independence, granting access to the capital markets at your own discretion without having to rely on intermediaries.
• Receive push notification alerts
• Allow App sharing on social media and also providing facility for user to give a feed back
• Real time trading on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
• Access to Primary and real-time secondary market treasury Bond rates
• Availability of daily REPO rates
• Access to CAL Research stock recommendations
• Visibility of main FOREX rates
• Quotes on available Listed Debenture
• Easy access to our agents