• The goal of each puzzle is to fill a grid with digits; 1 through 4 for a 4x4 grid, 1 through 5 for a 5x5, and so on.
• Each digit can appear only once in each row and in each column.
• Additionally, the grid is divided into heavily outlined groups of cells called "cages".
• Each cage has an assigned mathematical operation and a target number, that appear in the upper left corner of the cage.
• The numbers in the cells of each cage must produce the specified target number when combined using the specified mathematical operation for that cage.
A very addictive game that helps you practice and improve your math skills.