- Managing the Blacklist – to block phone numbers.
- Managing the Whitelist – to exclude phone numbers from blocking.
- Reading the Contacts and SMS lists of your phone – to block phone numbers not included in these lists.
- Blocking of private/anonymous numbers. - Different ways of comparing blocked numbers (equality, by fragment, etc.).
- Recording of the Event log – the history of blocked calls and SMS (with saving the texts).
- Managing notifications about block events.
- Support for light and dark themes of the interface.
- Common functions of SMS-application – reading/writing/exchanging SMS messages.
Because of the security policy in Android 4.4 and up to block the incoming SMS messages it is required to turn on the “Default SMS-application” permissions in the application Settings.