You can record calls on both ends of the call in unlimited time with our FREE call recorder for android. This is an application for free auto call recorder incoming and outgoing best sound quality.
You can record calls automatically, record anonymous calls, record important calls. Our recording call incoming g outgoing apps are easy to use with a simple, intuitive interface. You can choose the phone numbers in the phonebook or recording call automatic. The list of recorded files will be stored and streamlined for you in the phone call recorder while on phone.
you can use a free call-recorder app called Automatic Call Recorder (ACR) to record all calls incoming, or you can use the automatic Voice app's settings to record incoming calls.
Recorded calls are stored in the Inbox. The number of saved calls is limited only by your device memory and customizable in the settings.
1 There are 4 default settings for automatic call recording:
2 Record Priority Contacts - This setting you can set calls from particular contacts to be automatically saved and they will be saved in the cloud as well.
Record all (default) - This setting records all automatic calls except contacts those are pre-selected to be ignored.
3 Unknown numbers only - This setting record unknown numbers call
4 Record Contacts Only - This setting record calls only your contacts those already exist on your phone.
5 You have the ability to activate or deactivate the option always ask before each recording calls (auto alert). Activate it even if after you start the call. Feature not existing in all other call recorder in the store. “Ask before record “.
Using Automatic Call Recorder
So if you are thinking about setting up call recording, here’s how it can be achieved in six simple steps.
1 - Tap the Google Play Store app icon
2- It's at the top of the screen.
3- Type in call recorder acr, then tap the red and white Call Recorder - ACR icon at the top of the search results.
4- It's near the top of the screen.
5-Tap ACCEPT when prompted. Doing so will prompt ACR to begin downloading onto your Android.
6-Tap OPEN. It's in the same place as the INSTALL button was. Doing so opens ACR.
7-Make sure the "Enabled" switch is on Image titled Android7switchon.png. This option is on the upper-left side of the screen.
If you don't see this option, first tap ? in the top-left corner of the screen.
8-Make or receive a call. Use your Android's usual Phone app to do so—ACR runs in the background, so any calls that you make or receive through your Phone app will be recorded.
- Play audio-recorded conversations.
- Record your calls automatically while calling.
- Organize your call records. You can view all your calls with options such as list by time, group by names or group by dates.
- You can play back, or save your call to mp3 files on your SD card.
- Automatic call recorder
- Show confirmation dialogue for saving the recorded call. Ask immediately after the call and set up in the options.
- Auto delete unsaved records after 1 week, 2 week
- Record outgoing call - record incoming calls
- Record all telephones conversations.
- Delete recorded conversations.
- Blocking of the calls listed to the automatic removal.
- you can set automatically delete your records after 1 week, 4 weeks, etc...
- Send calls to listed to email.
- Save your record and upload record to Google Driver
- Set source (Mic, voice call, a video camera)
Keep in memory that recording a call isn't always legal, principally if the other person doesn't know you're doing it, so make sure your cause for recording is both sufficient and covered by law before doing so