Players each start with the same number of dice. At the beginning of a round players roll their dice, keeping them hidden from their opponents. They then take it in turns to bid on the total number of particular faces showing across all the dice. When the bidding gets too high a player may call to end the round. The dice are revealed and the highest bid is checked to see if it was correct. If it is correct the caller loses a die. If it is wrong the bidder loses a die. A new round is started... The winner of the game is the last person with dice left.
This free version of Calzo allows one human to play against three computer players, starting with five six-sided dice each. Can you climb the Game Center leaderboards for longest winning streaks? And can you bag an achievement for playing a perfect game?
If you enjoy playing, the full version of Calzo has many options allowing different variations of rules and different numbers and types of dice. The full game also lets you play Calzo as a pass-and-play game with your human friends.
Calzo Lite features:
* Multiplayer with voice chat with up to three Game Center friends.
* Play with or without Calzo rule.
* Hint function. What would the computer do in your shoes?
* Edit names of human and computer players.
* Leaderboards for showing off your winning streaks.
* Achievements for playing a perfect game.
* In game instructions and explanation of rules.