Get notified about discounts at stores you love when Capital One finds you a relevant discount. Browse all nearby discounts wherever you are. Digitize your gift cards to have them handy for purchasing. Temporarily lock your card if it’s lost or misplaced.
- Find discounts at stores you’ve shopped at and love, and redeem coupons using your phone.
- Get discount notifications when you are shopping in a store.
- Redeem your rewards for past purchases with a statement credit.
- Store your gift cards to have them handy wherever you are.
- Digitize your gift cards, track your balances, and pay using your phone.
- View your card balance, recent transactions, and available credit – all at a glance.
- Sign in easily using SureSwipe℠ and avoid password typos.
- Use Wallet to tap and pay with your phone using your Capital One debit cards and credit cards, including Quicksilver and Venture.
- To manage your credit cards, bank and 360 accounts, home and auto loans anywhere, anytime, from one place, download Capital One Mobile.
- Capital One Wallet and Android Pay are not currently available to customers of our partner cards. Capital One Bank and Capital One 360 debit card customers can use Capital One Wallet to receive real-time notifications and view account balances and transactions. Second Look is not available for all Capital One cardholders or partner cards.
- Wallet requires a NFC enabled mobile device (KitKat 4.4 or above) to make purchases
- This app uses the Device Administrator permission. We use this to determine the strength of the device passcode so that you can make a payment without logging into the Capital One Wallet.
- If you are having issues uninstalling, make sure to turn off device administrator rights. You can find it by going into your phone’s settings under mobile payments.
- Android and Android Pay are registered trademarks of Google, Inc.