How we are different
- Keep yourself motivated and see your progress over time.
- Online discussion board and crowdsourcing to accelerate your learning
- Review your mistakes and concentrate on your weakness
- Most clean and simple design
- 300 exam questions with detailed explanations
Study/Test: Get instant answers and useful explanation, review test result
- Review mistakes: Automatically create your own collection of mistakes, simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Discussion board for each question: Connect and contribute to the communities, a powerful way of learning by crowdsourcing
- Score history: keep yourself motivated and challenge yourself each day.
- Statistics, beautiful charts and graphs
- Sound effect
iSemApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.
CMC® subspecialty certification was introduced in 2005 for specialty certified nurses providing care to acutely/critically ill adult cardiac patients. Nurses interested in this certification may work in such areas as: cardiac care units; combined ICU-CCUs; medical ICUs; telemetry units; progressive care units; heart failure clinics; home care; interventional cardiology; cardiac catheterization labs; or electrophysiology units.
CMC — A Registered Service Mark
CMC is a registered service mark of AACN Certification Corporation and denotes certification in cardiac medicine nursing as granted by AACN Certification Corporation.
Registered nurses who have not achieved CMC certification, whose CMC has lapsed or whose clinical nursing specialty certification has lapsed or is inactive are not authorized to use the CMC credential.
CMC Job Analysis
Each CMC certification exam is based on a study of practice, also known as a job analysis. The most recent study, completed in 2010, defines the dimensions of acute/critical care practice, identifying what is required of registered nurses practicing in acute/critical care settings and caring for cardiac patients. In the study, acute/critical care nurses across the United States were surveyed to ascertain the significance of the various elements of their practice.
Through an extensive review and evaluation process, the knowledge, skills and abilities crucial to cardiac nursing were defined using the AACN Synergy Model for Patient Care as an organizing framework focusing on the clinical judgment component exclusively. The CMC certification exam is based on these skills and abilities and the knowledge required to perform them.
CMC certification is achieved by those acute/critical care nurses who pass a CMC exam in cardiac medicine. CMC certification denotes to the public those practitioners who possess a distinct and clearly defined body of knowledge called cardiac nursing.
zdarma Změřit rychlost stahování
Změřte si jakou rychlostí můžete stahovat soubory do svého počítače nebo nahrávat soubory na internet