Updated with newest Spectrum, Glove and Spectrum 2 cases, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Case Simulator 2 delivers great case opening in-game like experience.
• Items collection
• Item prices
• Item quality/StatTrak™
• All cases and souvenirs
• Drop rates based on hundreds of samples to create authentic case opening simulation
• Trade up Contracts
• Smooth experience, up to 60 frames per second (Where supported)
• Simple UI
App consists of 9 tabs - Cases, Inventory, Contracts, Jackpot, Coinflip, Roulette, Shop, Collection and Upgrader. To switch tab simply tap on its name.
• Cases tab - this is here you unbox your weapon skins, to begin opening cases tap icon on the right and select crate you wish to open.
• Inventory tab - all weapons you obtain will be stored here, use this tab to review skins and delete unwanted ones.
• Contracts tab - instead of deleting items, you can use them in Trade up Contract. Choose rarity of item you want to obtain and provide 10 skins of inferior rairty. All 10 weapons will be traded for one new random weapon with superior rarity.
• Jackpot tab - feeling lucky? Try Jackpot! Place where you gamble your skins away, to start simply add skins to your pot, choose difficulty and spin to win! Win big or go home!
• Coinflip - play 50/50 duel with your skins. Coinflip decides who win all skins in the pot. To play Coinflip, go to Casino tab and press Play Coinflip button, you can always go back to Casino using Casino button.
• Roulette - spin the Wheel of Fortune and win! Bet on one of three colors and win up to 14x! Gems are needed to play roulette, in order to get them visit your inventory and sell some skins.
• Shop - in shop you can buy any weapon or knife you like with gems. Beware items in shop are 50% more expensive, so choose wisely!
• Collection - every new weapon obtained is added to collection, with enough weapon skins collected you will level up your collection. Can you collect them all?
• Upgrader - upgrade you skins up to x10 times of their original value. Beware there is a chance that you skin will be destroyed during upgrade process.
Note: Weapon skins found in Case Simulator 2 cannot be used in official Counter-Strike: Global Offensive game made by Valve.