You play Max Alvarez, a perfectly acceptable upstanding citizen who arrives home after a day at work but soon starts to realise that things aren't quite as routine as normal!
Cause & Effect offers you different options throughout the story and the decisions you make will influence how the game ultimately plays out.
To add further mystery and longevity to the game, Cause & Effect will be offered as a number of chapters similar to TV episodes and will be released as updates at certain timed intervals.
The release of the first chapter is completely free of charge so download it now and dive into the world of Cause & Effect.
★ Cause & Effect Trivia ★
• Cause & Effect has been developed by just one person, this individual has been responsible for everything in the game, including but not limited to, shooting the video, editing the video, creating the graphics and user interface, sound effects and writing the actual code to piece it altogether.
• Software and hardware used to develop Cause & Effect includes Final Cut Pro X, Garageband on Mac and iPad, Apple Pages, Audacity, MPEG Streamclip, Xcode, Photoshop, Nikon D7000, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iPad.
• Chapter 1 & 2 have over 35,000 lines of code.
• All locations in the game are real life environments.
• Cause & Effect started out as an idea in early 2011.
• All the programming for Cause & Effect was done sitting in front of a MacBook Pro in a living room into the early hours of many, many mornings!