Many parents and caregivers worry about how their baby developed infantile spasms (IS). In 30% to 40% of children with IS, there is no identifiable cause. In the other 60% to 70% of children, infantile spasms are caused by an identifiable underlying condition, It's important to speak with your pediatrician about your infant seizure suspected, with a pediatric neurologist—as soon as possible. It is a serious condition that requires immediate attention. The potential consequences can be difficult to face, but early diagnosis and intervention may lead to fewer long-term effects.
please rate my APP