* This app stop all non-system background processes from the device to boost charging speed.
* This app display details information about the device battery (battery technology, capacity, health, voltage and temperature).
* Battery temperature help users to make decision when should off the device screen to cool down it battery.
* While charging this app display charging elapsed time and how much time need to fully charged battery.
* Finally, This app calculate the charging speed. It show the charging speed as this way, how many seconds take to charge one percent. So if the battery charging speed is 60 second then it take 60*100 = 6000 seconds = 1 hour 40 minutes to full charge. If the device has 40 percent charge and charging speed is 60 seconds then it take 60*60 = 3600 seconds = 1 hour to get full charged.
* When battery get more one percent charge, this app show a toast notification.
* This app also display how many percent charged after charging started.
App display a nice animation when battery get charged.
* App display many cute icons to make the app more understandable.
* App automatically open when device is plugged for charging.
* This app display a list of System pre installed app details (app label, package name, icon and size).
* This app also display a list of user installed app details (app label, package name, icon and size). It helps user to determine which app took much storage and which app should uninstall.
* This app allow users to uninstall their installed app directly from app list.
* This app display a list of system running processes details (related app label, package name and icon).