Checkers game, draughts or dama is different names of same executive boardgame. It is a boardgame Geek that has been around for centuries, played all around the world, checkers is as much famous as chess game.
Checkers game rules:
The checkers's rules differ from one country to another, but the goal stays the same , the checkers game is a group of strategy board games for two players which involve diagonalmoves of uniform game pieces and mandatory captures by jumping over opponent pieces. Draughts developed from alquerque. The name derives from the verb to draw or to move.
Draughts is played by two opponents, on opposite sides of the gameboard. One player has the dark pieces; the other has the light pieces. Players alternate turns. A player may not move an opponent's piece. A move consists of moving a piece diagonally to an adjacent unoccupied square. If the adjacent square contains an opponent's piece, and the square immediately beyond it is vacant, the piece may be captured (and removed from the game) by jumping over it.
Only the dark squares of the checkered board are used. A piece may move only diagonally into an unoccupied square. Capturing is mandatory in most official rules, although some rule variations make capturing optional when presented. In almost all variants, the player without pieces remaining, or who cannot move due to being blocked, loses the game
Checkers are known worldwide ,the most popular forms are English draughts, also called American checkers, played on an 8×8 checkerboard; Russian draughts (shashki), also played on an 8×8; and international draughts, played on a 10×10 board. There are many other variants played on 8×8 boards. Canadian checkers and Singaporean/Malaysian checkers (also locally known as dum) are played on a 12×12 board. The 8×8 variant of draughts was weakly solved in 2007 . From the standard starting position, both players can guarantee a draw with perfect play.
- Several checkers game modes : International,Spanish, English checkers and more ..
- strong AI (5 levels of difficulty)
- play checkers with friends on one device (hot seat),
- detailed statistics for single player
- leaderboard with daily, weekly and global top for multiplayer
- you can undo and redo any number of moves
- board editor will allow you to make any situation on the checkerboard
- animated moves
- easy to use interface design
- auto-save when exit or phone ring
- 3 game board types 10x10 8x8 6x6.
- ability to undo wrong move
- option to enable or disable forced captures
- quick response time
In our application, you can play:
- International draughts. 10x10 board, 20 pieces per side, white move first, a sequence must capture the maximum possible number of pieces, flying kings, men can capture backwards.
- Pool checkers. 8x8 board, 12 pieces per side, black move first, any sequence may be chosen, as long as all possible captures are made, flying kings, men can capture backwards.
- Spanish draught_Damas. 8x8 board, 12 pieces per side, white move first, a sequence must capture the maximum possible number of pieces, flying kings, men can capture backwards.
- English draughts. 8x8 board, 12 pieces per side, black move first, any sequence may be chosen, as long as all possible captures are made, no flying kings, men can’t capture backwards.
- Suicide checkers (poddavki) coming soon. Russian draughts (shashki) rules. The winner is the first player to have no legal move: that is, all of whose pieces are lost or blocked