When making websites you need to keep an eye on two types of standards: the official web standards, which are checked by the W3C Validator, and the unofficial standard of making sure that your website actually works as intended on all commonly used browsers.
The advantage of using CheckSite is that it checks both, and that it does it automatically for all pages within your website. When done, CheckSite will produce an overview of all potential issues found in all pages, including an easy-to-read summary.
The checks performed by CheckSite include the following:
- Browser compatibility: does the website use constructs that are known to cause problems in certain browsers?
- User experience: does the website contain any usability issues?
- SEO: does the website adhere to common Search Engine Optimization guidelines?
- Internationalization: does the website work equally well for visitors from different countries?
- Responsiveness: is the website usable on different devices?