Get yourself that extra dose of beauty with the following perfect cheek makeup tips.
1. Know your skin
Everybody has a unique skin type and tone which we need to be aware of. This helps us to choose the right blush. If you choose the right colour of blush depending upon your skin type and tone, you would have lesser chances of going wrong with the makeup.
2. Know your face contour:
- Round faces: The best way to complement your round face is to start at the top of the ear and blend the blush evenly for a flawless finish.
- Long faces: If you have a long face shape then concentrate colour on the apples of the cheeks and finish by sweeping it up to the ear. This will create the look of more width and will even out the proportion of your features.
- Square shaped faces: Starting at the top of the ear, work the pigment down to the apple of the cheek to create a slightly angular look.
- Heart shaped faces: If you have a heart shaped face then you should complement your face shape and apply cream blush on the apples of the cheeks to impart a natural tint and soft definition.
3. To get a natural blush:
You don’t always have to carry the same look every day; you can try different looks with blushes. If you want to achieve glowing natural cheeks, you should choose a cream blush instead of your powder blush.
4. To get a Sculpted Face:
If you would love to get a sculpted face, apply your blush exactly on the line of the cheekbones and then blend it upwards swiftly.
5. To get a Dewy Face:
Start by applying a good foundation and then proceed to apply cream blush. Blend it gently into the apples of your cheeks. Now, to add that gorgeous dewy glow, apply liquid highlighter over the cream blush on the high points of your face. The liquid highlighter will reflect light and impart natural glow to your cheeks.
6. Cheek makeup for the day and night:
During the day, use your blush with a very light hand. Use subtle blush colors which will give you a diffused look. Daylight makes heavy makeup look more unnatural and plastic. At night, you could rock deeper and dramatic shades to create beautiful and alluring effects.
7. Avoid blotchy cheek makeup:
Always apply powder and cream blushes on a good base. You can go for foundation or try a light BB cream as a base.
8. Go with a light hand
bright balls of colours are amazing for paintings but definitely won’t look good on your cheeks. Always start with a light hand.
9. Get long wearing cheek makeup.
for further information, download this now and grab what you want.
please enjoy these Cheek Makeup Tips and Tricks
and give us any feedback.