Despite his grandmaster-strength of over 2500 Elo, this program is suitable for each level of player: From beginners to Grandmasters.
The most important functions:
• Strength: With 25 Elo step, from 500 to 2500 Elo
• 6 different playing styles
• Several libraries-strength
• Big Opening book
• Ongoing analysis can be adjusted
• Playing or analysis mode
• 13 types of games such as 5-minute, 15-Minute etc.
• Editing, and analysis of positions
• Redemption of units and all positions, invitation to draw etc.
• 7 different board colors
• 8 different kinds of figures
• Display of library move
• Display of move which analyzes the program just
• Display of move proposals
• Display of literary notation or Figurine
• Saving and loading games and positions
• Sending games and positions via email
• Call of own Elo rating by the FIDE and their own national associations. There currently are 20 associations integrated: FIDE, Switzerland, Italy , Germany, France, USA, Netherlands, Austria, Great Britain, Croatien, Serbia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Kazakhstan, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bulgaria, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine.
Please send me your missing associations-links to email@example.com so that I can integrate it. Thank you!
Have fun with Chess prof