Here's what real parents are saying about Child's Play on the App Stores:
* Brilliant. My toddler loved it. Kept her busy for hours!
* Must have!!! My kids loved it great game a must have especially to make them behave :)
* Fantastic little app. My 18 month old loves it. What more could you want for a couple of quid - ideal !!
* Happy Mommy!!! I'm a mother of a four year old and 8 month old and this app has games they both like! It's easy for my four year old and my 8 months old cracks up watching the bubbles pop and the firecrackers snap! Awesome app! One more star if it had more FREE games! [In response, we've added another free game, and now, at certain times of the year, use the app to 'like' our Facebook page and you can upgrade for free.]
* SO cute!!! The bubble game is too adorable! My 2 yr old, who is not amused by ANYTHING is entertained for...at least 5 minutes! :) Love it; will eventually purchase.
* My kids love it. Nice colourful graphics, easy pace for very young children.
To be fair, not everyone liked it:
* Dreadful. It constantly crashes freezes and I bought the other levels which I have to keep renewing Do not buy this its simply rubbish
Child's play is free to download, and comes with four free games to keep, forever:
* Fireworks - launch fireworks up into the night sky and watch them explode into a shower of color.
* Bubbles - pop shimmering bubbles as they float across the screen.
* Frogs - make the frogs jump up to catch the fly buzzing across the top of the screen.
* Piñata - tap the piñata until it breaks, then catch the candy as quickly as you can.
Upgrade to the full version to get access to all these extra games:
* Trampolining - make the athlete bounce up and down on the trampoline and perform tricks.
* Animal match - match the animal to the correct shadow.
* Splat - make splat shapes appear on screen to squelching sound effects, and then watch them drip down the screen.
* Star catcher - guide the spaceship to collect the happy stars, but avoid the asteroids!
* Sunshine - chase away the rain clouds to reveal the sun and make a beautiful rainbow appear.
* Beat blocks - light up your iPhone with shapes, sounds and colors.
* Tap chase - tap the moving target as quickly as you can to create a shower of stars.
* Light switch - young children will enjoy turning the different colored light bulbs on and off (and there are some mystery 'odd one out' shapes to look out for too!)
* Happy birthday - blow out the candles on the birthday cake and enjoy the celebrations.
* Fish - make the fish swim across the beautiful coral reef.
* Flower - grow your own colorful flowers against a grassy hillside.
* Peekaboo - play peekaboo with the worms as they jump up and down in the farmer's field.
* Spaceship - count down from 5 to launch a spaceship and watch it soar across the night sky.
* Flipboard - trace your finger across the screen to make colorful shapes and swirls.
Child's Play has been road tested by the most demanding clientele on the planet: the under fives.
Note: Child's Play is intended as a diversion for young children, not for extended play.