Here are some things that you will like in this game:
* Distinctive looking power-ups: Transparent UFO that destroys everything, large indestructible green ship that travels super fast. There are also more standard power-ups like shields and extra lives.
* Minimalistic control: just touch and hold anywhere on the screen to fly up. Release to fly down. Almost as easy as flappy bird. Targets the very casual user.
* Overall chunky feeling because of maneuvering a large spaceships with increasing mass.
You can also get permanent upgrades for the power ups:
* Chunky antidote reduces the growth effect of yellow pills (i.e. yellow pills don’t make you so fat).
* Green power makes the effects of this power-up (invincibility, speed, carzy size) last longer
Chunky Space Glider targets very casual players. You should check it out even if you normally don't play mobile games. Chunky Space Glider has very simplistic control, easy gameplay, attractive large graphics of spaceships and power-ups. The fact that the spaceship grows with each collected yellow pill makes this game really challenging and requires you to adopt a different strategy (sometimes purposely avoiding collecting currency in order to reach further along in the game). Things can get really difficult, so you will have to retry many times.