Combining tools like video meetings, messaging, calling, file-sharing, Cisco Spark allows teams to create, share, and do, whether they’re together or apart.
Cisco Spark is accessible anywhere, from any device. It’s protected by Cisco security and integrates with your favorite tools and applications.
Create spaces with your team for projects, deliverables, topics, or pretty much anything:
• Call your team with HD video and share work easily
• Send messages, share files, and get work done on the go
• Find what you need quickly with a fully searchable chat and file history
• Whiteboard with the whole team from your smartphone, tablet, computer or Cisco Spark Board
• Simplify your work tools and manage everything from one place with integrations and bots from Box, Trello, and many more.
Create. Share. Do.
Note to Samsung Users: We are investigating an issue causing the app to crash on startup on a very small number of Samsung phones. If you experience this, please reboot your phone to fix. Sorry for the inconvenience.
IMPORTANT NOTICES AND DISCLAIMERS - PLEASE READ
Cisco Spark is a collaboration application that provides messaging, voice, and video calling capabilities.
By downloading Cisco Spark, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of the Cisco EULA. You also consent to the installation of all future updates of the Cisco Spark software. Use of this software is governed by the current Cisco END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT found at the following link: http://www.cisco.com/go/eula
WARNING: This program is protected by copyright law and international treaties.
Cisco Systems Inc.
170 West Tasman Drive, San Jose, CA 95134 USA
For more information visit www.ciscospark.com
For availability in your location visit www.cisco.com/go/spark-availability