This app is compatible with any device.
City Bank is one of the first private commercial banks in Bangladesh that started its operations in 1983. It is among the very few local banks which don’t follow the traditional, decentralized branch based business or profit models. Instead, our bank manages its businesses and operations vertically from the head office through 5 distinct units namely:
1. Retail Banking
2. Wholesale Banking
4. Cards &
Under a real-time online banking platform, these 5 distinct units are usually supported at the back office by a robust service delivery system and a strong IT backbone. City Bank currently has 120 online branches including 1 SME service center and 1 full-fledged Islami Banking branch. Besides these traditional delivery points, the Bank is also very active in the alternate delivery area. It currently has 286 ATMs as well as ATM sharing arrangements with partner banks across the country. Our Bank also facilitates round the clock Call Center services, SMS Alert Services & now there is Citytouch – digital banking services and so on. City Bank has also launched American Express Credit Card business in November 2009 as the sole franchise of Amex in Bangladesh and it is the first bank that have issued a Dual Currency credit card for its clients.
Citytouch – Digital Banking:
City Bank always strives to offer enjoyable experiences for the customers, and in pursuit of that we have launched the Citytouch digital services-a solution to delight our valued customers. Citytouch not only facilitates banking at your fingertips but also eases your lifestyle. Paying bills, topping up cellphones, or even transferring funds is just a click away even when you are abroad. Citytouch is super-fast and easy to use.
Citytouch can be operated through laptops, desktop PCs, tabs, and even from your cellphones.
• Manage your deposits, loans and card accounts round the clock.
• Transfer funds across all banks in Bangladesh.
• Pay your bills such as tuition fees, mobile phone bills, insurance premium, club payments, and internet bill payments etc. instantly.
• Take part in internet shopping at over hundreds of leading retailers across Bangladesh.
• Enjoy services like cheque book requests; stop cheques; activating or blocking cards; and Card PIN changes etc.
• Buy air tickets from top domestic airlines such as Novo Air, Regent Airways and US Bangla Airlines.
• Pay your bills for any Visa or Amex credit cards issued in Bangladesh.
• Find your nearest City Bank ATMs and branch locations on-the-go.
• Transfer any amount to VISA debit cards for 18 enlisted banks.
• Scheduling your payments for specific purposes and dates.
If you have any queries, please call us at our 24 hour helpline at 16234 (for local calls) & +88-02-8331040 (for overseas calls only) or write us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks once again for being with us.