1) Classes - Add class; Select name, start/end date, schedule, payment per class and class contact (class teacher or service provider).
2) Individual classes will be scheduled based on your start/end dates and schedule frequency.
3) Attendance - This Week tab will show the classes due for this week. Here you can change the status of your attendance.
4) Attendance - The Statistics tab will display your attendance status statistics.
5) Attendance - The History tab will show all the scheduled class details with attendance status.
6) Fee Details - This Week tab will show classes and their fee status. Fee Paid # will show how many total classes are paid; Add fees will allow you to add fees for classes based on how you make your payment to the teacher. Fees Over Due # will show you a number of classes attended but not paid and a Red colour will prompt you for the payment due (overdue payments - attended but not paid).
7) Fee Details - The Statistics tab will display payment statistics; Paid - Classes are attended and payment deducted (sufficient payment available); Cancelled - Classes are canceled and payment not deducted (absent classes); Due - Classes are either not attended (future classes) or attended classes which are not paid (no sufficient payment available to deduct for attended classes)
8) Fee Details - The History tab will show you the payment history based on the amount and when you make the payment.