Easily view notes by the day, the week or the class.
PDF files can easily be viewed, emailed or printed and shared with other teachers or an administrator.
**The app does not support a 2 week timetable at this time. I hope to add this feature in the future.
Google Doc Guide https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IJNJyo6GdBH2at8OUJLW8Y3EGN1D4ejOkFidkVCEO4U/
Class Planner Features
• Supports up to 20 classes.
• Widget shows lesson notes for today's classes.
• View notes by week, class or day.
• Easily move lessons forward or back a class day to accommodate schedule changes.
• Move all notes by X days, so lesson notes can be used if you teach the same class next semester.
• Backup to device, Dropbox and email.
• View, email or print a PDF.
• View your class schedule for the week based on class start and end times.
Feel free to email the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org to give feedback. I love to make improvements based on user suggestions and anything to help teachers keep track of their lesson plans is appreciated.