The College-Level Examination Program® (CLEP) helps you receive college credit for what you already know, for a fraction of the cost of a college course. Developed by the College Board, CLEP is the most widely accepted credit-by-examination program, available at more than 2,900 colleges and universities. Pass any of the 33 CLEP exams and achieve your college and career goals.
CLEP Practice Test provides many training questions for people who want to take a test and pass CLEP Exam. We take each exam and break it down into knowledge areas so that you can filter your study sessions based on your needs.
1. English Composition
3. Introduction to Psychology
4. College Mathematics
5. Natural Sciences
6. Principles of Macroeconomics
7. Principles of Management
8. Principles of Marketing
9. Principles of Microeconomics
10. Social Sciences and History
11. American Government
- Over 500 questions to practice with.
- Realistic: Just like the actual test, our practice tests are based on the official test.
- Detailed explanations: When you make a mistake, the app tells you right away if your answer is wrong and why. You understand and remember every wrong answer.
- Personalized Challenge Bank: a test that's automatically made up of your missed questions from all your practice tests
- New questions every time: To keep you focused, we randomize questions and answers each time you start a practice test.
- No registration required
- Practice reminders
- Track and monitor your progress. Analyse your performance and find out when you have reached test standard.
We'd love to hear from you. Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org