Journal of Spinal Disorders & Techniques features peer-reviewed original articles on diagnosis, management, and surgery for spinal problems. Topics include degenerative disorders, spinal trauma, diagnostic anesthetic blocks, metastatic tumor spinal replacements, management of pain syndromes, and the use of imaging techniques in evaluating lumbar spine disorder. The journal also presents thoroughly documented case reports.
Now available for the iPad®, the JSD&T app optimizes the best in digital technology to enhance a print-like reading experience with seamless multimedia integration, easy navigation and more.
- Easy-to-read full-text articles
- Adjustable text sizing with “pinch and zoom”
- Engaging multimedia videos, images, and podcasts
- Speedy issue-browsing capability via Quick View
- Access to all back issues and search functionality within the app
- Background downloading allows issues to continue to download when you exit the app
JSD&T is offering free access to full-text articles for a limited time.
zdarma Změřit rychlost stahování
Změřte si jakou rychlostí můžete stahovat soubory do svého počítače nebo nahrávat soubory na internet