Upon log-on, the app downloads the open POs for contracts connected to the user. When a delivery is received on site, the user can capture the supplier delivery ticket number, the quantities received for each line item, and photos of the materials or delivery paperwork. Delivery issues can be documented immediately.
What does COINS PO Receipts allow me to do?
• Record costs against jobs quickly; attribute accrued costs to jobs rather than using cost calculations from quantity surveyors.
• Search for and select a contract, site or overhead department, and view associated POs.
• View POs for specific contracts or by expected delivery date: today, overdue or all orders.
• Check goods against the PO onsite at the time of delivery. Capture quantities delivered and goods/quantities rejected along with the reason for rejections, such as damage.
• Pause the entry of a receipt, putting it on hold so you can return to it later.
• Take up to 10 photographs to document each receipt. There is an option to make a photograph mandatory.
• Note any unordered goods that were delivered along with an expected delivery.
• Capture a signature acknowledging the delivery, if required.
As information captured on mobile devices is typically sent back to COINS immediately, COINS PO Receipts helps minimise supplier disputes and resolve problems quickly with evidence such as signatures, date-stamped photos and GPS coordinates of where the delivery was received.
The outcome? Better quality data and service delivery insight. Increased efficiency and productivity. And better supplier and customer relationships.