How to use?
1. Download CollectNet mobile application.
2. Choose the most suitable PackRobot.
3. Use the entry code to insert your parcel yourself or share it with a friend/courier.
4. After inserting your parcel, a delivery code will be activated.
5. Do it again and again. There is one free of charge parcel slot always available for you!
If you cannot come up with a way to use CollectNet right away…
- … then imagine a situation, where you leave home for the weekend. Your friend from a far away location has made plans to visit the city on this exact weekend and needs a place to stay at. You would gladly offer them your couch, but neither of you can seem to find the time to hand over the keys. CollectNet offers a solution. You can easily leave the keys to the PackRobot, where your friend can pick these up by using the code you shared. And returning the keys is just as simple. Makes you even consider signing up your apartment in AirB’n’B!
- …or imagine a regular day in the office. Your phone rings. It is the courier, who announces his arrival at your place in half an hour to deliver your parcel with goods from Amazon that you ordered the day before yesterday. Unfortunately, nobody is home. You have a solution right in your back pocket. You ask the courier to deliver the parcel to the PackRobot close to your home. After the call, you open CollectNet mobile application, order a free of charge entry code and send it to the courier via SMS. Courier uses the code to insert your parcel to the PackRobot, where you can conveniently collect it on your way home.
- …then does it sound like a familiar situation that once again you cannot make it to the mall before closing time? It is highly important to pick up a present from one of the stores, but you just cannot make it. You call the store and manage to purchase the present from their online store. However, a new problem arises, where should the vendor leave the parcel for you to pick up? Packrobot is the answer to the problem! You can share your entry code with the vendor via the mobile application and your parcel will be waiting for you safely and protected from the weather until you can pick it up.
Send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com. More information on CollectNet’s service at www.collect.net.