With Colorfy, you don't need wifi to start the coloring game. New pictures Every Day!! Recolor is the world's favourite Coloring Book app! Join millions of people rediscovering the relaxation of coloring.
Coloring is a proven way to help with adults release the stress, feel, OCDs, anxiety, bipolar disorder, depression and it can be more helpful than some medications. The best therapy is color therapy. Test it now!
- Multiple coloring artwork packages on full version. Try for free first.
- Color beautiful florals, animals, patterns, mandalas, cats, gardens, famous paintings, and more
- Create your own color combinations in this awesome coloring game
- Designed for adults but kids and little girls can also enjoy the coloring experience.
- Easy controls! Simply tap to paint and pinch or use your fingers to zoom on the coloring pages
- Experiment with beautiful palettes
- Design unique work with new filters and effects
- Share your creations with family and friends
- Post your art and get likes from your followers on Instagram or Pinterest
- Works offline! No wifi needed to relax on the best coloring book.
Hundreds of artworks already: florals, animals, mandalas, native american, dream catchers , butterflies , flowers and other coloring pages!
New images and pictures every week
Get inspired with pics posted by users all over the world! Just browse our own feed or explore the hashtag #colorfy on Instagram. Create your own pic collages that look like real paintings or colorful photos. Unleash your inner artist.
Coloring books anywhere
Colorfy is a free app and does not require any internet connection. Have fun with it in the garden, while kids play video games, or during that long coast-to-coast flight. Relax and be creative.
Connect with the world in a new, meaningful, and beautiful way
Share your creations in Instagram, Snapchat, Messenger, Facebook and more. The colors you choose say a lot about your true feelings.
Compatibility and support
We're continuously working so that all Android phones and tablets run Colorfy the best way possible.
The best colour therapy game ever!