UDevTerm is a program designed to establish communication over OTG USB and virtual Bluetooth serial (RS-232/COM) port, Bluetooth low energy port, and connection over Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct with such protocols as TCP and UDP. It currently supports FT232RL, CH340, PL2303 and CP2102 chipsets and Atmega16u2 chipset in Arduino UNO. UDevTerm is available in Starter, Professional and Ultimate sections. Starter section contains six editions: USB Starter, Bluetooth Starter, Bluetooth low energy Starter, Wi-Fi Starter, USB/Bluetooth/Wi-Fi Starter and Toolbox. Professional section contains seven editions: USB Professional, Bluetooth/Bluetooth low energy Professional, Wi-Fi Professional, Wi-Fi Direct Professional, USB/Bluetooth/Bluetooth low energy Professional, USB/Bluetooth/Wi-Fi Professional and USB/Bluetooth/Bluetooth low energy/Wi-Fi Direct Professional. Ultimate section currently contains seven editions as well: USB Ultimate, Bluetooth Ultimate, Wi-Fi Ultimate, Wi-Fi Direct Ultimate, USB/Bluetooth Ultimate, USB/Bluetooth/Wi-Fi Ultimate and USB/Bluetooth/Wi-Fi Direct Ultimate. Its minimum SDK version is 13 and target SDK version is 23. Editions with support of Wi-Fi Direct require minimum SDK version 14. Bluetooth low energy requires minimum SDK version 18 for client connection and version 21 for host connection. UDevTerm supports both smartphones and tablets. Flow control is currently not supported. Each edition contains a detailed tutorial. No root is required.
UDevTerm USB Starter edition presents a VT100 terminal with interactive screen replacing keyboard arrow buttons functionality. It can be used to establish communication with routers such as EdgeRouter over CLI interface or to set up through AT commands transmission modules like Bluetooth HC-06, Bluetooth LE HM-10 or Wi-Fi ESP8266 module and to use them for data transmission. Messages can be written and sent from command line or input in terminal window. Window size, character set and font size of messages can be changed. Log files contain transmission records ordered by date.
• Interactive VT100 terminal. Smooth interpretation of gestures into cursor movements. Compatible with PC programs such as RealTerm, Tera Term, Extra Putty
• Communication over USB OTG UART serial (RS-232/COM) port
• Adjustable window and font size, character set
• Adaptation to device orientation changes
• Clickable web url links
• Store command line last inputs.
• Log files with transmission records
• Communication with routers over CLI interface
• Communication with transmission modules like BT HC-06, BT LE HM-10 or Wi-Fi ESP8266 module through AT commands
• Accurately developed interface, processing of events such as usb detatch, etc.
• Detailed built-in tutorial
current version 4.45