UDevTerm is a program designed to establish communication over OTG USB and virtual BT serial (RS-232/COM) port, BT low energy port, and connection over Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct with such protocols as TCP and UDP. It currently supports FT232RL, CH340, PL2303 and CP2102 chipsets and Atmega16u2 chipset in Arduino UNO. UDevTerm is available in Starter, Professional and Ultimate sections. Starter section contains six editions: USB Starter, Bluetooth Starter, Bluetooth low energy Starter, Wi-Fi Starter, USB/Bluetooth/Wi-Fi Starter and Toolbox. Professional section contains seven editions: USB Professional, Bluetooth/Bluetooth low energy Professional, Wi-Fi Professional, Wi-Fi Direct Professional, USB/Bluetooth/Bluetooth low energy Professional, USB/Bluetooth/Wi-Fi Professional and USB/Bluetooth/Bluetooth low energy/Wi-Fi Direct Professional. Ultimate section currently contains seven editions as well: USB Ultimate, Bluetooth Ultimate, Wi-Fi Ultimate, Wi-Fi Direct Ultimate, USB/Bluetooth Ultimate, USB/Bluetooth/Wi-Fi Ultimate and USB/Bluetooth/Wi-Fi Direct Ultimate. Its minimum SDK version is 13 and target SDK version is 23. Editions with support of Wi-Fi Direct require minimum SDK version 14. Bluetooth low energy requires minimum SDK version 18 for client connection and version 21 for host connection. Flow control is currently not supported. Each edition contains a detailed tutorial. No root is required.
Try out UDevTerm USB Starter edition with VT100 terminal for free.
In addition to all functions of UDevTerm USB Pro UDevTerm USB Ultimate edition supports files tranmission without protocols and using protocols such as XModem and YModem. It is compatible with such PC programs as RealTerm, Tera Term, ExtraPutty and Dolphin File Transfer. UDevTerm Ultimate provides a calculator for conversion between decimal, hexadecimal and binary numbers and a calculator of XModem CRC values.
• Interactive VT100/VT220 (WIP) terminal. Smooth interpretation of gestures into cursor movements.
• Communication over USB OTG UART serial (RS-232/COM) port
• Modem to send files without protocol and using protocols such as XModem and YModem. Compatible with existing PC programs such RealTerm, Tera Term, Extra Putty and Dolphin File Transfer
• Adjustable window and font size, character set
• Adaptation to device orientation changes
• Clickable web url links
• Log files with transmission records
• Communication with routers over CLI interface (tested on EdgeRouter Lite with Cisco cable)
• Support of ascii, decimal, hex and binary messages
• Real time message transmission and deletion in decimal, hex and binary format, allowing to enter and delete messages like in ascii format. Ability to send and delete a number of repetitions of the same character in decimal and hex format in convinient form in real time
• Support escape sequences
• Save and modify sequences in any format for quick access, store command line last inputs
• Full screen and split screen for transmitted and received signals. Ability to represent transmitted and received signals in split screen mode in different formats in real time
• Accurately developed interface, processing of events such as usb detatch, etc.
• Detailed built-in tutorial
current version 4.45