The steps required in melekengkapkan perfect square as berutut:
1. Move the constants to the right side.
2. Divide the two segments with a.
3. If the new coefficient x we call b, then add the two segments with ½b2.
4. Change the shape on the left to the perfect square.
5. Eliminate the square sign on the left, while the right side adjusts to give the root and ± sign in front of it.
6. Move the constants on the left to the right.
7. by separating the plus and minus sign then we get two values of x, so that the settlement of the equation of kuadarat already we can.
Sample Problems and Discussions Complete the Perfect Squares Form, then in this explanation we are directed to determine the set of equations solving, determining the roots of quadratic equations by completing the perfect squares, and the other. In another article has explained the material on a similar explanation. If you have studied the material well then you will be easier to understand the material to be delivered in this discussion. Immediately let us learn together about the material sample and discussion.