100% self-made icons
This theme will NOT work on a Samsung device with Stock Rom
This theme works on Stock Android Oreo
(I wouldn‘t apply status bar icons overlay on Oreo because the icons can only be partially themed and it doesn‘t look that well at the moment)
I strongly advise you to only use this theme on OMS Roms.You must also have the Substratum app installed (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=projekt.substratum)
Use at your own risk on Stock/Legacy Roms (Except for Stock Oreo)! there can be small/big bugs, depending on your Rom/phone!
If you use ProjectFi: DON'T apply status bar icons overlay!
Beta versions in general are not supported.
They are updated to often and it's just impossible to keep up with
xhdpi,xxhdpi,xxxhdpi are officially supported! It should work on lower dpi phones too but there might be some issues!
You can choose between 41 accent colors and 16 background colors
1. Download & install the app
2. Open Substratum app
3. When Substratum opens give it full root permissions and also check to allow system modifications
4. Click on Compound and wait for it to create the resource caches then click on Compound again
5. Inside Compund check the switch Select to toggle all overlays or just select the overlays you want to install
6. Click the round button at the bottom and select Build & Enable
- navigation bar
- android browser
- AOSP dialer
- AOSP keyboard
- Android messaging
- Google App
- Google Play Music
- Google Chrome
- Google Dialer
- Google Play Store
- Google Inbox
- Google Messenger
- Google Plus
- Google Translate
- Google Contacts
- Google Mail
- Google Keyboard
- Google Keep
- Google Hangouts
- Google Drive
- Google Photos
- Pipette/Pipette Plus
- Poweramp (notifications)
- Pixel Launcher
- Yahoo weather (notifications)
If you have any issues or requests don't hesitate to contact me via email!
follow me on Google+ for more info:
Thanks to the themer's chat on Telegram for a lot of helpful input!!!
Thanks to David Wilson and his Open Source theme Domination, which helped me massively with some overlays! Support that guy and buy his theme!