Subjects covered include computer hardware, computer software, Microsoft Windows, Linux, Unix, other operating systems, servers and server OS, networking, troubleshooting, desktop/server virtualization, computer history, programming and scripting languages including C++, Java, Assembly, Powershell, bash and more, microprocessor architecture, software development, laser printers, number bases, Version Control Systems, other technology and computing/ICT areas, computer science and more.
You can play the Computer and IT Quiz at different difficulty levels including:
- Hobbyist/Professional - For those with a good ground knowledge in computers and IT.
- Expert - For those with a LOT of experience in IT/computing and related technology.
- Nightmare! - The toughest of tough questions! If you consider your knowledge of PC's, operating systems, technology, programming, networking and computer science to be excellent, then have a go at the Nightmare mode.
- Sudden Death - up to 100 random questions in a row - get one wrong and you're going home!
Learn from your mistakes - each answer is explained fully so you know where you went wrong, and why.
- Free (ad supported - full version also available with no ads)
- Regular updates
- Simple interface
- The most comprehensive computer quiz on Android
- Submit quiz questions to be added to the quiz
- Option to submit bugs/problems/suggestions
- Share your score on Twitter
*This is the FREE ad-supported version - check out the PRO version for more features, no ads, and to support me, the developer.*
The Pro version is available on Google Play - no ads (search 'spiderdog quiz pro' )
Pro version features:
- No ads
- Custom quiz mode - choose the category of question you would like.
- By purchasing the Pro version, you are supporting me, the sole developer.