* Q- and Z-signals, phonetic alphabets, the International Code of Signals, Morse code characters, CW abbreviations
* FCC callsign regions, FCC service and class-of-station codes
* GIS data like ISO-3166 country codes, ICAO callsign prefixes, MWARA areas
* telephony information, including NANPA area codes, vertical service codes, 1XX and N11 prefixes
* NTS traffic handling tools
* radio, electronics, RF, and computer terms
Terms can be filtered (i.e., searched) by Term, Jurisdiction, and Category. For each Term, you see the expanded text, and, if you have an internet connection, you can visit a wikipedia entry and a website specific to the Term, or search the internet for more about the Term. You can also share the Term via email or social media (using iOS's built-in sharing feature). If you find an error or believe that a new Term or Category should be added, there is a feedback button to email the developer.