The Confluence Cloud mobile app helps you stay in sync with your team, wherever you are.
PLEASE NOTE: The Confluence Cloud mobile app works with existing Confluence sites hosted by Atlassian in the cloud.
Don’t have a Confluence cloud account yet? Visit https://www.atlassian.com/ondemand/signup/form?product=confluence.ondemand to start your free trial.
With the Confluence Cloud mobile app you can:
* Move work forward from wherever you are
* Quickly access your documents, blogs, meeting notes, project plans - all the work you have in Confluence
* Provide fast feedback and stay in sync with your team
* Maximize project collaboration by using Confluence Cloud with Atlassian JIRA Cloud and HipChat apps
Confluence Cloud features
* Create and edit pages on the go
* Collaborate on team projects and documentation with comments and likes
* Stay informed with push notifications for @mentions, replies, page shares, and tasks
* Find documents quickly with global search and the handy recent work tab
* Browse using the spaces list and page tree
* Take your knowledge base with you for urgent customer requests
* See all the details with full page views and zoom on images and pdfs
* Read pages on mobile, or save them to read later on your desktop or other device
* Jump quickly to Atlassian JIRA and HipChat apps with deep linking from Confluence Cloud
From document creation to project collaboration, over 30,000 companies have discovered that Confluence is a game-changing way to share ideas, work on projects, and get stuff done.
We’re just getting started and we’d love your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org.