The game play is based on a simple concept seen in several other popular games: Draw lines to connect the same color dots (creating “flows”) and fill the board with lines (or “pipe”) to solve each puzzle.
Connect the Dots: Shadows is like no other connect the dots game:
* The levels are based off over 200 different board designs never seen in any connect the dots game before.
* Lines can go off one edge of the board, cross shadow tiles (or "warps") and continue on the other side.
* The walls in each level are on the inside of the board, not the outside.
* Walls divide each board into two or more sectors. Lines must cross shadow tiles to go from one sector to another.
* Each board has one or more light sectors and one or more dark sectors - giving Connect the Dots: Shadows a very unique and beautiful appearance.
* There are four ways to get help on a level when stuck - other connect the dots games only have one, and we think it’s the useful of the four options! More importantly, hints are free and unlimited!
Connect the Dots: Shadows is the most interesting (and we think the best) connect the dots game on the planet:
* We tested over 1000 different board designs over months of testing to pick the very best designs to include in the game. Criteria we used included:
- Surprise factor - is the solution unexpected?
- And most importantly, are the levels fun?
* There are 11 level packs each with 150 levels. 1650 completely free levels!
* Each pack is based on a different type of board pattern - there is a huge variety between the level packs! Master one level pack and find that the next one offers completely new challenges.
* Each pack has 5 different board sizes and at least 10 unique board designs. Boards start out relatively small and increase in size every 30 levels.
* Each pack has an individual leaderboard, with an overall leaderboard for all packs.
- Score points for completing each level - larger boards award more points.
- Time doesn’t affect score.
- Number of moves doesn’t affect score
- Solve a puzzle without using any hints or validation and get a perfect score for that level, it’s that simple!
- If you need help to solve a puzzle, the four different hint/validation options can be used strategically to solve the puzzle with as little help as necessary while scoring as many points as possible. The more help is used for a level, the fewer points you will receive.
We created Connect the Dots: Shadows for us.
We love it, and think you will too.