The Constitution applies to the State of Jammu and Kashmir with certain exceptions and modifications as provided in article 370 and the Constitution (Application to Jammu and Kashmir) Order, 1954. This Order has been included in Appendix I for facility of reference. Appendix II contains a re-statement of the exceptions and modifications. The text of the constitutional amendments relating to the Constitution (Forty-fourth Amendment) Act, 1978 and the Constitution (Eighty-eighth Amendment) Act, 2003, which have not yet come into force, have been provided in the text at the appropriate places.
Constitution of India app presents a simplified version of our Constitution to the aspiring civil servants in our country. Constitution of India is neatly categorized into user friendly categories. The COMPLETE Constitution of India in clean and minimal UI. Divided into Parts, Chapters, Sub-Sections and containing the full unedited text of all the Articles. Also Contains 100 Amendments (till date), 12 Schedules and all Central Parliamentary Acts (Net).Current Path is always displayed on the top.
- Amendments as notified by Govt. of India.
- Available in OFFLINE mode (No internet required)
- App is specially designed for students pursuing Law or Legal degree and preparing for Civil Services Examinations.
- Gives know-how to people to know the working of the Indian Political system which is based on the structure defined by the Indian Constitution.
- Divided into Parts, Sections, Sub-Sections and Article Lists.
- Contains all the provisions till 100 Amendments and their complete contents available
- Scroll through Articles by the parameters - All Screens Sizes supported, Phone and Tablet
- Pinch Zoom for easy reading
- Add to Bookmark option for most convenience
- Clean User Interface - Aesthetic Reading Experience
- Very Low memory required to run the app
- Shows Current Path in every Screen and in every Article so that you can navigate easily
- A good way to teach kid's about the Constitution of India - Helps Improve the Productivity of people who refer the Constitution regularly.
- Constitution of India is very useful in IAS Study Material, IAS 2017 And many more!
Note: The source data for Indian Constitution is downloaded from the website of Ministry of Law and Justice (Legislative Department), India.