- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
To Close Control Center
- Swipe down, tap the top of the screen.
If you want to customize Control Center on your device, open Control Center application and you can change everything.
Quickly change settings and open apps:
With Control Center, you can quickly access multiple settings and apps:
- Instantly turn off Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and cellular connections on your android device.
- Wi-Fi: use control panel to turn on Wi-Fi to browse the web, stream music, download movies, and more.
- Bluetooth: Connect to headphones, car kits, wireless keyboards, and other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- Do Not Disturb: Silence calls, alerts, and notifications that you receive while your device is locked.
- Adjust brightness: Adjust the brightness of your display from any screen.
- Flashlight: The LED flash on your camera doubles as a flashlight, so you can get extra light when you need it.
- Alarms and Timer: Set an alarm, timer, or stopwatch, or check the time in another country or region.
- Calculator: Tap numbers and functions in Calculator, just like a standard calculator.
- Camera: Never miss a moment to take a picture with quickly access camera.
- Control audio: From here, you can quickly play, pause, and control volume of your favorite song, podcast, and instant access more.
With Control Center app, you can customize more style, such as size, color, position, vibration.
And if you have any problems with Control Center 11 or report bug in application, please contact to me with email: email@example.com
Thank you so much for using my app.