Use this calculator to get the recommended maximum cooling capacity required by for any spaces.
This app is also suitable for advanced applications. This app made by experienced mechanical engineers and software engineers, which the app does thousands of calculations in the background just in order to give you precise results.
Procedures of creating a space usage to get the optimal results from cooling load calculation :
1. Tap the “+” sign button to start creating your space usage for the maximum cooling load calculation.
2. In the first tab, add a name to your space. (e.g. My Room, Bed Room, Hall, Work out Room, … etc.).
3. Add the dimensions for the space by entering the width and the length.
4. Assign the space usage by selecting a variety of applications from “Add Space Usage” tab.
5. Add the area of the door by putting the width and height of the door.*
6. Add the total area of the windows that take up the walls and the roofs (e.g. skylights ...).*
7. Select the maximum numbers of people that the space can take.
8. Add and select the suitable electrical equipment that consists in the space.
9. Press “Save” to store the maximum cooling load in Ton of Refrigeration (TR) of the spaces you have created.
*Note: If you did not want to add any value, just easily leave it blank or put zero.