The Côr Home Automation app enables remote control of compatible sensors, Z-Wave controls, cameras and other products in homes. The Cor app provides real-time management of security and automation control systems from virtually anywhere you can access the internet. Powered by a team of experts in Energy Management, Security and Life Safety, Côr Home Automation gives you total control over all aspects of your home.
Note: Functionality of this app requires compatible equipment and access to a cloud based service provided by your professional installer.
- Arm and disarm system
- See if doors and windows are open
- Monitor special areas such as a safes, liquor or medicine cabinets
- Monitor property and safety of loved ones
- Know when children get home from school or leave the home
- Add and remove users
- Monitor history of users and events
- View live video, record clips or have event-triggered recorded clips from security cameras
- Turn on, off and dim lights
- Lock and unlock
- Change the temperature and fan on your Z-Wave or compatible Wi-Fi thermostats
- Watch live-video and recorded clips
Schedules and Automations
- Create automations that are triggered by specified actions (i.e., When system is disarmed, turn on house lights)
- Create schedules that limit system access (i.e., Housekeeper user account only active Monday - Friday from 8AM to 12PM)
- Combine automations and schedules for enhanced automation (i.e., Monday - Friday, after 10PM and before 6AM, when system is armed, lock doors, turn off lights and set thermostat to 70 degrees)
Geofencing – Enable automations based upon user phone locations. *
- Receive Email notification of various system alerts like low battery, power disconnect, alarms, arm/disarm, video events etc
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
For more information and tips please visit www.corhomeautomation.com