• Recording the course track and distance in meters
• Identifying minute markers - NEVER wheel your course again and improve your ability to meet optimum time!
• Take photos of fences and mark the location of compulsory flags
• Fence and photo galleries for easy viewing of the pictures
• Play function retraces the entire course, displaying the fences as you go
• Share your course on MyCourseWalk.Com
• Download courses from MyCourseWalk.Com onto your phone.
• Event Organizers can print course maps off of MyCourseWalk.com
• Conveniently links to Eventing Dressage tests and Live Scoring
• Auto correction of minute marker position if optimal time is given
• Elevation profile displays the terrain along the course with minute markers and fences
• Uphill, flat, and downhill slopes can be shown in different colors on the map
• No cellphone reception or data connection required to record and view course walks
Organizer & Course Designer Features (MyCourseWalk.com):
• Print crosscountry and show jumping course maps for your shows
• Make last minute edits to the track and fence positions
• Add/Edit fence descriptions
• Add/Replace fence pictures
• Share course maps with your competitors
• Fence list with distances and time
IMPORTANT: If CourseWalk is unstable, please disable the "Hardware Acceleration" in the app settings.
Contact us if you have any suggestions on how to make the app better!