Hardware information is categorized into:
– Device Info: Model, Manufacturer, Chipset, Build Number and Android OS version.
– System: CPU architecture, Board, Number of Cores, Clock Speed, CPU Features, Governor and Kernel information. As well as current CPU Utilization, Total running processes, and clock frequency of each core.
– Memory: Total and available RAM, as well as Storage information about your device.
– Camera: Detailed information about the primary and secondary camera in your phone. Along with supported resolutions, focus modes and AntiBanding modes.
– Thermal: Internal temperature of your Smartphone.
– Battery: Health, current level, power source, temperature, voltage.
– Sensors: All the sensors in your device with real-time testing.
CPU Hardware Info is elegant, accurate and simple - the beautiful user interface doesn’t stand between you and the information. Each section is split into 4 smart categories - for ease of access and fast switching. These categories are: usage, software information, device information and connectivity.
Just swipe and see the following useful info of your device:
+ Battery: Battery level, charging status.
+ CPU Detail: Processor type, architecture, hardware info.
+ Screen Display: Display size, density and orientation.
+ RAM: Total size, used memory, free space.
+ Device Model: Model name, manufacturer, build time, brand, etc.
+ SIM: IMEI number, IMSI number, operator detail.
+ Operating System: Version name, SDK number, release number.
+ Storage Info: Internal and External memory detail.
+ Root Check: Device is rooted or not, Super user check, Busy Box check.
+ WiFi Status: Connected or not, WiFi connected name, WiFi Mac Address
Please write an email if you have any problems, questions or feature requests at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Regards,
Magical App Team