Differences Crochet or Knitting
Knitting is divided into 2 ways: Crochet or Knitting, both are knitting techniques. The difference:
- Crochet: Simply crochet using 1 needle.
- Knitting: knitting using 2 needles.
1. Hook / Hakken / Hakpen.
Hakpen has various sizes. Its use is tailored to the size of the yarn. Customize between hakpen and yarn size. Because if the hakpen is too small, the result of knitting will be too tight and rigid. Vice versa if hakpen is too big the knitting will look big and loose.
Use of recommended material and size of the pen title:
1. Number 1/0 for cotton yarn size 5
2. Number 2/0 - 3/0 for cotton yarn number 10, rayon yarn, 2 ply wool yarn, local wool yarn.
3. Number 4/0 - 5/0 for cotton yarn number 10 - 30, 4 ply wool yarn, softly cotton yarn 4 ply
4. Number 5/0 - 6/0 for softly cotton yarn 5 - 6 ply, cotton thread number 30
5. Number 6/0 - 7/0 for softly cotton yarn 8 ply
6. Number 7/0 - 8/0 for thick threaded cotton wool (soft worsted yarn, benag bulky 10-12 ply)
The size of the thread adjusts with the hakpen.