With the new version of CSU's mobile app, Students and Staff can catch up with the latest news, videos and photos from CSU's social media accounts as well as access their messages, search for staff contact details, view detailed campus maps and important University dates. Also, the CSU2 mobile app provides a one stop access for CSU's mHub and Interact 2.
• Message Centre – read, review and archive all your student.csu messages. All your Message Centre information is seamlessly kept in sync with the student.csu Message Centre.
• Events - Keep track of important University dates, add selected dates to your device's calendar so you don't miss them.
• Directory – search for CSU Staff contact details, with one-touch call or email functionality from your smartphone.
• Maps – view major campus locations and services with integrated smartphone GPS.
• News – Keep up to date with the latest News from CSU's newsroom, including the Vice Chancellor's blog, Library and Student news.
• Videos – Access all of CSU's online videos, including the CSU Library and AVFX Youtube channels.
• Photos - Browse through the large collection of CSU's photo libraries.
• Get Help - Emergency and Service contact details at your fingertips.
• Library - Search for available texts and resources using the CSU Library Primo search.
• Service Access - One location access to mHub, Interact2 (requires Blackboard app) and Library search facilities.
** If you find a problem or a bug, please report it with Student Central. **